SHIPPING TIMES AND RATES
Shipping Options (UK mainland) – (Please note: We do not currently ship outside the UK due to new import/export restrictions on seeds)
Orders up to £30
Royal Mail 2nd Class (Est 5-6 working days delivery) – £3.00
Royal Mail 1st Class (Est 3-4 working days delivery) – £3.50
Orders £30 and over
Free Shipping – Royal Mail 1st Class (Est 3-4 days delivery)
Orders £100 and over
Free Shipping – Tracked Courier (Est 3-4 day delivery)
- We ship all our Kabloom products via Royal Mail 24/48 (1st/2nd class equivalent) or DPD courier for larger orders.
- We are a very small company with limited resources i.e. no big dispatch warehouses like Amazon! However, we aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible. Our orders usually leave our premises within 2-3 working days and should arrive within 1-2 days of dispatch 1st class and 3-4 days of dispatch 2nd class via Royal Mail. Please note this service is not track-able and we are unable to guarantee an order will arrive within this time scale. If you need an order to arrive express or by a certain date, please email us and we’ll confirm if we can help.
- Busy periods: Please note that during busy periods such as the Christmas season dispatches are likely to take longer to dispatch and deliver. Please allow at least 5-7 working days for dispatch.
- Unfortunately, we do not currently send our products outside of the UK due to seed import/export restrictions.
- All prices shown are inclusive of 20% UK VAT.
- We do our best not to charge any more than we need to for delivery. Our rates are based on what is required to cover the postage and packaging costs and as our products are mostly small and light, there is very little variation in price.
We hope that you’re happy with your Kabloom purchase, but if you have a problem, we accept returns within 14 days of placing the order. Please note the following prior to returning an item:
- Please return all items in the original condition in the appropriate packaging.
- Should your goods arrive damaged, please include photographic evidence. This will help speed up the process.
- We recommend you use a ‘signed for’ delivery service and obtain proof of postage.
- The cost of returning any item(s) is your responsibility, as is the item until it reaches us.
- Refunds are credited to the same account and in the same manner as the original purchase, once we have received the return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty or we’ve made an error with packing your order.
- We will process your refund or exchange within 14 days.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
Before you return anything please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: Your order number, your contact details, whether you would like a refund or exchange, and some details of why you are returning your order.
Returns address: Kabloom Ltd, The Store, 6 Hazel Avenue Lane, Glasgow G44 3LJ