Please note due to the high influx of orders we recieve over the pre-Christmas period orders can take a little longer to dispatch than usual. Please allow up to 5-7 working days for delivery during this time. We are a very small company and although we do our best to dispatch in a timely manner inevitably things can take longer than usual. If your order is urgent please get in touch and we will see what we can do.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
The Kabloom team
LAST POSTING DATES FOR CHRISTMAS 2019
UK Mainland Delivery – Thursday 19th December
UK Highlands and Islands – Tuesday 17th December
Rest of Europe – Friday 13th December
- Orders up to £30 (standard weight) – £3.00
- Orders up to £30 (weight over 1kg) – £5.50
- Orders £30 and over – FREE
Rest of Europe
- Orders weighing up to 250g – £4.00
- Orders weighing 250g to 1kg – £5.50
- Orders weighing 1kg and over – £10.00
(Please note: We do not ship outside Europe due to seed import/export restrictions)
UK – 3-5 working days
EUROPE – 5-10 working days (varies based on location)
- We ship all our Kabloom products via Royal Mail First Class or courier (UPS or DPD) for larger orders.
- We are a very small company with limited resources i.e. no big dispatch warehouses like Amazon! However, we aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible. Our orders usually leave our premises within 2 working days and should arrive within 2 days of dispatch (in the UK) via Royal mail. Please note this service is not track-able and we are unable to guarantee an order will arrive within this time scale. If you need an order to arrive express or by a certain date, please email us and we’ll confirm if we can help.
- Busy periods: Please note that during busy periods such as the beginning of spring and the Christmas season dispatches are likely to take longer to dispatch and delivery. Please allow at least 5-7 working days for delivery.
- For orders outside the UK please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
- Unfortunately, we do not currently send our products outside of Europe due to seed import/export restrictions.
- All prices shown are inclusive of 20% UK VAT.
- We do our best not to charge any more than we need to for delivery. Our rates are based on what is required to cover the postage and packaging costs and as our products are mostly small and light there is very little variation in price.
We hope that you’re happy with your Kabloom purchase, but if you have a problem, we accept returns within 14 days of placing the order. Please note the following prior to returning an item:
- Please return all items in original condition in the appropriate packaging.
- Should your goods arrive damaged, please include photographic evidence. This will help speed up the process.
- We recommend you use a ‘signed for’ delivery service and obtain proof of postage.
- The cost of returning any item(s) is your responsibility, as is the item until it reaches us.
- Refunds are credited to the same account and in the same manner as the original purchase, once we have received the return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty or we’ve made an error with packing your order.
- We will process your refund or exchange within 14 days.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
Before you return anything please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: Your order number, your contact details, whether you would like a refund or exchange and some details of why you are returning your order.
Returns address: Kabloom Ltd, 17 Westmoreland Street, Glasgow G42 8LL